Saturday, November 11, 2017

I cherish our time together.

Day 12 – My Time, Your Time, and Our Time
Biorhythms personal, respect the other's biorhythm. Our time is open, honest and continuous. Really about space not time. In our time, give other person space, shift from me to us. I cherish our time together.
Today’s meditation shows us that we all live our lives according to our own tempo, rhythm, and flow of time. Our bodies and minds thrive when we follow the daily rhythms of sleep and activity that work best for us. Difficulties arise when we try to impose our style of personal time on others. Our meditation practice helps us listen and tune in to our own unique approach to personal time, and that teaches us to respect everyone else’s approach as well.
Our centering thought for today is:
I cherish our time together.
Today's Mantra: Ananta Swa Bhava
My true self has no limits or boundaries. My true nature is endless in time and space.
“We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives.” – Maya Angelou
Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Experience makes meditation easy, fun, and inspiring. Find out more: http://bit.ly/1EXZyHt
CHOPRACENTERMEDITATION.COm

No comments: