Monday, June 4, 2012

Worry - What me? It disempowers me!



I never worry about being nice. I am when I feel the Divine love within naturally. I never try to impress anyone by being nice. I just enjoy being nice because I feel Divine love within me. That is being authentic. Being nice just to be nice without feeling where it originates is not being authentic. When I choose to operate from Divine love it comes out of me by being nice. When I choose to reveal someone who is out for themselves only, I might not be nice at all. It depends on whom and what they are saying and whether they are lying or telling the truth. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.

Ron = Good reminder. I am stopping trying to please everyone around me.

Elizabeth May Sutor The desire to please, seems to me, to come from a place of fear. You cannot possibly please everyone. And why would you try? That is like stifling your voice, your viewpoint, your very self for the sake of popularity. Which is ironic, because then people end up liking a you that is not you at all. It's exhausting. I used to be there. No matter what there is always someone who is going to be a jerk, even when you are going out of your way to "be nice". And you end up resenting yourself for not speaking up for yourself. For pretending.Be you, Ron. Be your beautiful original authentic self. That is such a gift to the world.

No comments: