Monday, June 4, 2012

Walking in Gratitude (A Key to Happiness)

Walking in Gratitude at Sunrise
With Beauty I walk with gratitude
With Joy I walk with gratitude
With Peace I walk with gratitude
With Love I walk with gratitude
With Life I walk with gratitude
With Breathe I walk with gratitude
With Attitude, I walk with gratitude.

Thanks dear One, Read GRATEFULNESS, THE HEART OF PRAYER & go to gratefulness.org to understand more about the power of gratitude! It has really been working for me - Stay in gratitude & One is "Praying without ceasing."

Ron Alexander Let's keep sending gratitude and appreciation around the world - "lengthening the unending, golden chain of connections-in-goodness that stretches across the world."
Anatoly Petrenko - This is a great activity Ron! And I dearly appreciate the pure intention behind it — that is to increase positive thinking of faith in ones mind which results in the experience of genuine happiness. Thank you! _/♥\_
Betty Grimm shared - "in daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy" - David Steindl-Rast

No comments: