Sunday, June 10, 2012

Journey to Konya

Wow, so Noy Traba-g, Angel of Joy, you are departing for Konya tomorrow! I have heard visiting Rumi's tomb is a powerful experience! in joy, ron
a few seconds ago.
    • Noy Traba-g
      Yes, I'm right now in-between final checking of suitcases > departing tomorrow (9 hours to go, awww ...) - powerful, indeed. I've had exchanged messages between Samet Ece (Rumi page) < he's from Turkey ... and Baraka Phillip Page (who had b...een there years ago). I'm floating ... JOY it is! Shall keep you posted in a month's time when I come back. Love, light and Blessings, my dear ... Gratitude and JOY!!! :~) ... and oh, what you've just shared is one of my deemed verses of the Beloved :~)
    •  
      Ron Alexander AWESOME, YOU DESERVE THE BEST NOY!
    •  
    • Ron Alexander I will meet you in "that field"!

No comments: