Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gratetul for surprising interview - Larry Hagman a Vegan!

Larry Hagman, at 80, looks better than ever. He ia a Vegan, has lost 30 lbs. And is not afraid of death, because of near-death experience.
Here is the interview in Parade Magazine this Sunday Morning;
Walter Scott - "You became a vegan last year after your cancer diagnosis, as a Texan do you miss meat?' After the first couple of months, I didn''t miss anything. I've lost 30 lbs. I feel better and have more energy. I'm doing good. Working at 80 is kinda nice.
Walter Scott - "You once said you weren't afraid of death. True?
Yeah, I don't worry about it. After a liver transplant 16 years ago, I saw a white light and saw that we are all joined together. You don't forget that feeling of peace and love.

No comments: