Monday, July 9, 2012

Simply Everything happens For you




"Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do." ~ Byron Katie

Photo: "Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do." ~ Byron Katie
T
his is brilliant! I had no idea. I've reached a new level of enlightenment sliipping off the shore back into the not so hellish swamp now. We are all saved regardless of where we are, or what we are doing. We are already there. Accept...ance of the momennt is the answer to all my problems today. Accepting everything as it is there is no problem, never was never will be. This is nice. Thanks Ra. The Great Mystery continues to unfold within me. William McEleven

Correction:

The brillance I was referring to was the extraordinary post Ra deleted. The Katie post was mediocre compared to it. Ra had found himself in a hellish swamp, or so I thought. When I reached out for him on the shore. Ra said, "You are right in time. What you spot is what you got!" With that brilliant comment I slipped off the shore of self righteousness and into the now of awaked acceptance experiencing this new level of enlightenment posted above from down below. Thanks Ra. Katies good but the brillance was yours in that not so hellish luminous swamp. Acceptance is where you find IT!


Ra Divakar Wow! William Mcelveen! and humbly, I thought you were being sarcastic. "Brilliant"!!!!!!hmm, hard for me to accept howeverI will reach in and grab it NOW! i AM SO GRATEFUL!




































No comments: