Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Metaphysical Mysteries - Reality or illusion?


Nama'Dejigas Om Tat Sat
  • I find I do not want to open my eyes and see the illusion when I can close them and see and feel all that is...

Mishell Reads Been there. It's pretty cool though when you get to see the illusion overlayed with all the rest that's here. :)



  • Nama'Dejigas Om Tat Sat Mishell: we are becoming consciously aware of more and more as we approach the stargate ¦- )

  • Ra Divakar If you could have just seen the magnificent sunrise over the ocean I saw this morning!

  • Nama'Dejigas Om Tat Sat Ra: True, parts of this illusion are truly beautiful

  • Ra Divakar Better for life to be a dream than to make it a nightmare!

  • Nama'Dejigas Om Tat Sat I don't really know how to share in 3d language what I experienced of my unlimited multidimensional self this morning, so you will just have to wait for your own ! ¦- )
  • Ra Divakar Yes, I have had those precious moments too - I am so thankful that I can have them naturally now, like you obviously have - what do you give yours most credit too - meditation, being completely present, Spirit or just culmination of all your work on yourself?

  • Nama'Dejigas Om Tat Sat Ra: All that and more ¦- )

  • Ra Divakar Hmm, my first 'multidimensional self" experience was after ingesting psycilocybin mushrooms in the cockpit of a boat - first time I did not feel like an alien in a strange land. Each star was sending a ray to each follicle of my frizzed out afro. I had never felt anything so blissful, and soon I was to find out that I could not do it with a substance anymore - flashbacks with headaches made me realize I would have to seek a natural Way - yoga, meditation, prayer, study, teachers, awareness in the moment, etc.
  • Ron - Stargate???????? Haven't we seen this before! All these people following this space nut guy who committed suicide thiinking they would be picked up to enter paradise through stargate created by a comet coming close. I prefer our beautiful world any day!  Reality is what you make it = Heaven on Earth or hell on earth?
  • No comments: