Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life, in Joy!

Elizabeth Richie: Truth is always paradoxical.
Ron Alexander: So might as well have fun - I just finished writing a supernatural "creature' story which is one of my preferred diversions! I believe in prioritizing ways to get away from the moment and this creative way is one of my top "escapes"!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. (yes I am shouting.)
Text by Courtney A. Walsh


Ron Alexander's photo.
  • Ron Alexander Jax Byrne: sounds like great fun Ron.
    Ron Alexander: Love it - I belong to a group of pro story-tellers, and if I knew that the best can make good money, I would have gone for it years ago. I have finally gotten my "poetic license" so I can elaborate on many Maritime Memories columns I wrote for a coastal newspaper for years. In fact, I will put this on blessyourhearts.blogspot.com

    BlessOurHearts

    Blessing must arise from within your own mind. It is not something that comes from outside. When the positive...

No comments: