Saturday, August 11, 2018

Improved nutrition and working out...


Gary J WilkersonGary and 110 others joined Veterans Against Parade (VAP) within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community! I eat plant strong.. see VA doc twice a year.. she has gone plant based too.. can no longer argue with my lab results or diet

Manage


Wow

Ron AlexanderYou manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Veterans Against Parade (VAP). Wow, me too, I steam vegies and eat soup and salads. and oatmeal or cereal blueberries, pineapple, boil ginger and tumeric root to add to tea plus eat a citrus and apple to start the day!

Manage

Gary J Wilkerson this week at Town Talk Foods Fort Worth, we found Rip's Big Bowl for $1.99 per box.. got four. First time I have seen it.. tastes ok too.. with plant milk.

Manage




Ron AlexanderYou manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Veterans Against Parade (VAP). When I am flush, I buy hemp milk, which is really good, however expensive


Gary J WilkersonGary and 110 others joined Veterans Against Parade (VAP) within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community! So you agree with Dr. McDougall? "It's the Food! You have to fix the food!" Medicare won't be needed if we all eat well.
Manage
Like

Ron AlexanderYou manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Veterans Against Parade (VAP). Well, I am very happy with VA, as they have saved my life 3 times in last 4 years. Plus they saved my Marine Father's life in 1982 after expensive private hosp. nearby almost killed him. My improved nutrition plus working out 4 times a week after learning the machines in cardiac rehab. has really improved my life. I am just happy I have VA and do not have to depend on medicare. However, I do believe in single-payer healthcare for everyone!

No comments: