Wednesday, August 15, 2018

If Donald Trump wants a military parade, here's a suggestion. Pay a visit to a VA hospital and watch the parade of disabled veterans rolling the halls in their wheelchairs.

Cynthia Francis I am also a veteran and I believe that instead of being forced to march in a parade because a racist sexist, misogynist man-child (who has cut more veterans services than any other president)wants to show off what he thinks are his toys, our service members should have THEIR day to honor veterans in a manner they think appropriate.
Cynthia Francis Please join our fb group veterans against parade (VAP)

Betsy Enis If Donald Trump wants a military parade, here's a suggestion. Pay a visit to a VA hospital and watch the parade of disabled veterans rolling the halls in their wheelchairs. No disrespect here, if by chance a veteran in house patient dies while you're there trump, if the hospital has an honor walk for that veteran and their family, I suggest you take your ass down and watch it. Be respectful don't make it about you if thats possible. As for a military parade on Pennsylvania ave. Hell no!! If I offended anyone, I don't give a damn! Oh and I'm waiting for someone to tell me I'm disrespectful to veterans. It wouldn't be the first time, happened last night.
#prouddaughterofawwiiveteran 🇺🇸

Manage


ReplyMessage20h

VAP (Veterans Against Parade) Please join us on facebook Veterans Against Parade (VAP), thanks for your powerful message Betsy Enis!


No comments: