Sunday, April 5, 2020

I find hope in the darkest of days and focus in the brightness. I do not judge the universe.”

– Living by the Light of Hope

Hope is the light that guides our path. It illuminates our awareness with insight and understanding, giving us the strength of our convictions as well as lightness of heart. Our meditation today shows us that hope is, above all, a light of love uniting our lives and liberating our spirits.

Our centering thought for today is:
My future unfolds with hope and joy.
 
I find hope in the darkest of days and focus in the brightness. I do not judge the universe.” – Dalai Lama

Image result for dalai lama quotes never give up
Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.” “Through difficult experiences, life sometimes becomes more meaningful.”Jul 6, 2017





 

No comments: