Friday, March 20, 2020

When can you truly dance?

ONLY WHEN THE EARTH CLAIMS YOUR LIMBS, CAN YOU TRULY DANCE.  
The Secret of Death by Kahlil Gibran

To me,death is a part of life,it comes to us all.The work i did made me understand that one day i'd be dead and it made Life so much sweeter.I savoured a part of each day,a sunrise,a sunset,the affection of an animal,the first rays of sun on my skin after a long winter,watching the young animals out playing in spring,making hay in the summer to get them through winter-standing in a barn full of sweet smelling hay,knowing that if its a hard winter,they'llbe well fed. Going back to the earth isn't anything to be scared of. When you live life to the full each day,give it your all and adapt and deal with what each day brings,it brings great joy and the knowledge of doing your best so there are few regrets.We all die-many never truly live. I lived..Kathryn Wickham

No comments: