Saturday, May 27, 2017

Why I am Pro-Peace and not anti-war?

Why I am Pro-Peace and not anti-war?
As Mother Teresa said, when invited to an anti-war march, "I am not anti - anything. Give me a pro-peace march, and I will be there."
For myself, even though I have had many ancestors and a dear Brother killed in wars, some wars just had to be. The Civil war, WW2 and Korean wars (looking at North Korea's present state) are examples.
However, I agree with Amaya on our last few wars: " " War is a business, big business and our children are nothing more than workers for the war machine. We have bought into this lie for lifetimes. Shall we end it now?" Thanks Amaya Gayle Gregory
Memorial weekend is for grieving and to share messages of how these continued wars are killing innocents, creating homelessness and are big business for the already rich, the majority of whom have never served:😶
Amaya Gayle Gregory:
We can find homes for the homeless vets but that will not solve the problem, but it is a good compassionate first step. Our vets are suffering from the cause -- war. War is not natural. It is not necessary. It is not in anyone's best interests unless you look at those invested in the money that comes of war. War is a business, big business and our children are nothing more than workers for the war machine. We have bought into this lie for lifetimes. Shall we end it now?




No comments: