Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Do you regret your path to now?

..there are no wrong turns, only unexpected paths.
MARK NEPO
Amaya Gayle: Gregory Each person walks the path that is perfect for them. Doesn't always look that way, but it is a truth bigger than can be spoken. I was raised in that conservative family and slowly, piece by piece found my way into Wildness. My family's conservatism was the contrast I needed to move into an all-embracing way of Life. There are no mistakes, just learning adventures that often feel less like adventure and more like punishment until we get the joke -- the big (by infinite grace) cosmic one.

Image may contain: text

Chris Uswe Plastow That's me .
Yeah I'm poor financially but rich in experience .
The day will come when experience won't feed me and I'll just curl up and go ....

Like nature intended .
HahaShow more re
Ron Alexander My friends and relatives who took the more straight path had a lot of courage, and I am not sure if they did not had more guts than my wilder, adventurous life.
LikeShow more react

Chris Uswe Plastow For me it was necessity rather than choice. 
It looked brave to others but I knew it wasn't .
LikeShow more reac

No comments: