Friday, May 5, 2017

Affirmative Prayer for moi!


What a blessed day. Last night I made a few meals for a friend of mine that had surgery and is having difficulty. When I do something for someone else, my life feels enriched. When I step outside of myself and help another being, it enriches my life. For everything that you r doing for our vets, you have a multitude of riches. You and they are so blessed.
Ron, for you I have an affirmitative Prayer - I see you healthy,kind,compassionate, 
intelligent, happy, joyful, financially having all the funds you need for your WWII project.
I truly believe in the law of attraction,
visualizing and and speaking out how you  see yourself, not as you currently are, but how you would like to be. Repeating these affirmations several times a day every day, and changes happen. 
We are so abundantly wealthy, in the most important riches of life - connecting with both our inner and outer Divinity and helping our fellow human beings. 
Sending you Peace, Love Joy, and Comfort.
DEE

No comments: