Thursday, June 25, 2015

Why I Believe in Love as God

Why I Believe in Love as God (as Source) Ron Alexander
Above all clothe yourselves with love which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14.
My parents were young when I was born. Dad was a Marine preparing to go to war. I was a second born, and the first was a boy nineteen months older. Dad had made a public declaration that he wanted a girl baby. I found a postcard, written the day after I was born, from my grandmother stating “John, we know that you wanted a girl, we will be glad to take pick Ronnie up and carry him home with us.” That most of been the start of Bubba (Ruby) sending my unconditional love. Mom, may have had postpartum depression - two children under two at barely 20 years old, and she always complained of dropping out of college so young. Dad went to the combat zone one month after I was born. He was in the among the worst battles of WWII Okinawa. I think he possibly had post traumatic stress syndrome. Both diseases were unknown back then.
Mom brought me in close, however it was Bubba who took me out to the crib when I was crying. The best known pediatrician back then was a Dr. Watson, who told Mothers to keep their babies on “schedule” – in other words leaving them in their cribs for a certain time, rather than getting them out to comfort them when crying. Bubba called me a “nervous baby”.
Whatever, I always felt and still do to this day felt Bubba’s love. She was not a hugger or a verbal person, it was a comforting Energy that I felt, After her beloved husband Pad died, she became kind of like a Nun, moving in with her sister, and spending much of her time reading the Methodist Upper Room and praying. She had a strong belief that she would join Pad in Heaven. I was very withdrawn “shy”, although looking back, I think I was “near” autistic, and Bubba’s love kept me from becoming completely autistic.. She died soon after attending my graduation service in 1966. I am fairly certain I would not have made it through without her love. To me that Love is the Source of All Comfort, and most call It God. Thank you dear Bubba. Thank Love!
Since I believe God is love, and God is All-in-All, Love must be the underlying principle of life, and therefore in all. This Life is my life. This Love is me. It is the very essence of my being. Love heals everything, every imperfection of mind or body or environment. Love alone may overcome hatred (Martin Luther King Jr. wrote about this beautifully in Strength to Love), anger, envy and criticism. Where Love is, there is no room for any negative emotion. Love is the Great Adjuster.
I know that Love is harmony, peace and joy. In it all is good, all that is true, all that is beautiful. It is perfect balance, perfect poise. I empty my mind and heart of all but Love. I let Love express in me and through me. I let Love flow out into my world of thought and action. I am Love. The Love in me shines forth as harmony, peace, joy freedom and wisdom. Love binds me to the whole of creation. I find fulfillment through loving. Ernest Holmes/Ron Alexander
Love all God’s creation, the whole and every grain of sand in it. Love every leaf, every ray of God’s light. Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
shared by LIORA www.twinflame1111.com

No comments: