Sunday, June 28, 2015

Produce Harmony in this world...

 

A harmonized mind produces harmony in this world of seeming discord.
Paramahansa Yogananda(GRATEFULNESS.ORG)
 
 
Ron Alexander Well, I am out of my despair finally! I am thankful that I was disinherited by my Mother, bless her heart!
Jeeni Zucchini When my mother passed, her will hadn't been updated for decades and didn't include my two youngest siblings. I can only imagine the anguish and possibly, sense of rejection that they suffered as a result of her oversight.
 
Ron Alexander yes, the psychological sense of rejection was terrible for me being the only surviving son of 5, and the only one taking responsibiiity. She mixed up my taking responsibility with my taking control, which had to be done in my mind, as things were not being taking care of - MUCH SWEAT EQUITY! Only grandson, my only nephew told some lies and half-truths against me, and they were living about 6 hours away. They hated my progressive politics as well. Overall, it has made a better person out ot me though. THE BEST THINGS ARE NOT THINGS!



No comments: