Friday, June 26, 2015

Healing Grief...from racism

The Work of Byron Katie's photo.
Justin from South Carolina: “Can you help to open a dialogue among the people of South Carolina and show them your wonderful way, as you have shown me, that transcends racism, politics, violence, and FEAR? If I can catch a whiff of freedom in two weeks thanks to your Work (OUR Work, as you might say), then I can only imagine what it can do for all the people of South Carolina and the nation in such a time of true need for its universal message.” The South Carolina Grief Project: http://thework.com/south-carolina-grief-project
Ron Alexander Taking action has been the most important part of healing grief for me - on the Bridge to Unity and Peace, On the bridge, I chanted with a group - ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE, WE ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE. For a while I was the only light-skinned but later more. Wednesday night we joined for drumming and other music - hoping the lady who wrote that great poem would show up with that same chant. Today I have been celebrating with other's Obama's brilliant
speach finishing with him leading singing AMAZING GRACE! MOVE ON!
 
 

 
Jax Byrne Ron = love in action

 

 

No comments: