Sunday, June 28, 2015

Can't have too much on LOVE! "It matters only that you love."

Spirit Science's photo.
LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND HEALING ENERGY IN THE WORLD. LOVE ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE HATE, INJUSTICE, BIGOTRY AND RACISM WILL ONLY BRING FORWARD THE SAME RESULT. MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH LOVE ALWAYS AND IN TURN GIVE LOVE TO HEAL THE WORLD. ABUNDANT BLESSINGS AND LOVE, VALERIE (agree with Ra, Valerie is an awesome poster!)
Anecia Johnson Love is a term that can be interpreted Many ways.
 
Ron Alexander How about Love in Action Anecia?
Oh, I know - LOVE IN ACTION, right ! Well I have been taking action here in Charleston - Bridge to Peace Unity Chain for Emanuel AME Church, Drumming, Chanting, sharing, enjoying the magnificent speech by our Prez!


Sharing!
Anecia Johnson I heard he called the 9 Massacred and Assassinated, "Blessed"! I didn't watc
Ron Alexander yES, PLEASE WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME INSPIRATIONAL SPEECHES - HE TELLS THE TRUTH SPARING NO TRYING TO PLEASE US WHITE FOLK!
 


Ron Alexander That message is by beloved Valerie Stiehl and John Lennon of course - I am so grateful for this is one of the most Divinely important timely post eve

Ron Alexander Richard Kent Matthews: The human race can be one hell of a bastard. Love anyway. People will say one thing to your face while stabbing you in the back, politically, religiously, personally. Love anyway. It is nigh on impossible to change the world. But love anyway. We just might be surprised….
Ron Alexander: Changing MY world first dear Rev. Richard Kent Matthews: That's the only world you can change without cooperation. ha
Ron Alexander: Yea, we AGREE!

 
Anecia Johnson I don't Do Big Politics.
 
Ron Alexander Well love anyway dear Anecia Johnson!

Anecia Johnson I only said that in response to your acknowledging the President. I see the position as a tool of coalitions of forces and individuals whose faces we will NEVER see. I Know that I Am Love/Creative Intelligence/Life Force! Yes!
 
Ron Alexander GOOD FOR US, thanks Anecia Johnson!
 

Anecia Johnson My Purpose and Pleasure, Friend! smile emoticon
 


  •  
    Karin Sigbjörn heart emoticon
  •  
    Tom Mayer · Friends with Richard Kent Matthews
    I am working very diligently to incorporate a mantra of a very long quote from the Dali Lama. My personal mantra is simply: "I am the author of my own happiness!" What is interesting as I work with that mantra is that from very early years I believe this very idea. Some things in life we believe early, but it takes many years of living to make them real in our experience, body, mind and soul. Nothing in our path, the good, the difficult, the ugly and in particularly our obstacles is ever wasted.
  •  


    No comments: