Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Halfway Recall and Remedy

 
 
Every mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
Pearl S. Buck (gratefulness.org)
Happened to me this AM - was at ATM, and a few minutes after I left, I realized I had left my card there. There was already another car at ATM, and I gingerly approached, since who wants someone coming up to them at ATM?  However, it was a beaming woman, who grabbed it from her dashboard, telling me that she was going to take it in the bank. Her smiling attitude helped turn around my day!
 
 


  •  
    Scotti Linden That's so cool...yes, Ron there are still people like that in this world...And when things like that happen I know for me it's a priceless 'gift' that I cherish forever!!! Your smile and sharing made m day too!!!
     

  •  
    Theda Parks Spirit was smiling on you! XOXO
     
  •  
    Valerie Stiehl BLESSINGS FROM THOSE YOU HAVE BLESSED, RON.
     
  • Pamela Arrington We need more good stories to tell about the best of humanity than what we seem to get from today's media
  •  
    Lamar Holmes There are a lot of good peope in the world!
  •  
  •  
    Keenan W Robinson Hey Ron smile emoticon           
  • No comments: