Saturday, February 28, 2015

Support me in Living new LIfe of Purpose Please



Living a Life of Purpose
The Power of Having Purpose
In the Healing of Grief
...
The purpose of life is to have a life of purpose. Robert Byrne

Thanks, I have been inspired to create a digital storytelling center to help in ending suffering and in initiating peace individually and collectively. I so appreciate your inspiration and support.

Ah, Ron, how wonderful it must feel to know that you have moved such a powerful healing mission. Thank you for your strength and determination in pursuing what was yours to pursue.
Infinite Gratitude, Light, Love, Life and Laughter,
Susan
Click here:
 http://www.gofundme.com/lb9iaw         
This video making (digital story-telling) has been so therapeutic for me that I want to train as a facilitator. The training is expensive, and it would mean flying to Denver...
 
GoFundMe

No comments: