Tuesday, February 17, 2015

How much control?

 
The more you let go of the need to be the individual controlling the outcome, the more the field, which is self-intelligent, self-aware, self-transcendent, can move through you.
Facebook: In5d Esoteric Metaphysical and Spiritual Database
Website: http://www.in5d.com/
 
 
MaryRose Winkler In sober programs, well all re-training programs, this is one of the first things they affirm, over and over and over and over again, WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME

Now when I think about it, its almost insane to think we have that much power...

I remember as a kid, continously my mother would say when we were BEING KIDS "do you know your going to cause your father or I a heart attack, blah blah"

NOW that is unconscionable to even say that to a 6 year old or whatever, let alone say it at all... when my brother when into some therapy in the early 1980's the first thing he came out and said was "wow I thought I had the power to do all that stuff and I just realized I can't make Mom or Dad have a heart attack"

OMG it was music to all our ears, because if we didn't adhere to a certain set of THEIR standards as to how children behaved, WE WOULD HURT OUR PARENTS that we LOVED AND disobey the 5th commandment BIG TIME.... wow

NOW (sorry this is getting a tad long) when someone asks me to "SPECTACULATE" on something the first thing I say is "I'm sorry I don't have all the facts to even make a intelligent statement regarding the situation, and if I was psychic believe me I would be sunning on the beach in Tahaiti because I would OWN Tahaiti, that leaves me OUT OF THE CHAOS and a tremendous weight lifted OFF MY SHOULDERS LOLOL so try it, you will like it, because many times when someone asks us to get involved / SPECTACULATE, its a danger zone, don't go there!!!

No comments: