Monday, April 8, 2013

Words can only point the Way


Bobby Hinkle:
I refuse to identify truth with an abundance of words, as if truth can only be identified as more and more knowledge gained in the mind and spouted with pride and prejudice. As far as I'm concerned, truth isn't a question of gaining more and more knowledge; instead, it is a question of simple realization by a mind united with an innocent, childlike heart of love.

Stephanie Korpela: Truth once put into words ceases to be truth for words can only point at the truth as they themselves are illusion.


"...an innocent, childlike heart of love." describes Kelly Faith's daughter Bailee (above) A photo I took over a year ago, I was surprised to find it in the images section of the scripture below (on google).
 Matt 18:3-6
And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter
the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
 
Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." ...

 
 

 




No comments: