Sunday, April 14, 2013

Continued success with juice cleansing (one meal a day now)

After finishing juice cleansing fast for 18 day ending about 3 weeks ago,  I continue to juice one meal a day, take no pain pills, use no caffiene and have a dramatc increase in chi, prana - life force - can't believe how much I can get done in a day now.  It is called increased stamina, which I am very grateful for!  In addition, I have decreased my waist to 38 from 44 and headed to 36 soon and then 34 in near future.Thanks for supervising me and making my juices the first 16 days Joanna Grace Ducey (joducey.com).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, how's it going? I recently mentioned this posting along with a colleague, there was a fantastic laugh.

Check out my blog post :: http://legalservices.co.in/