Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mandala Meditation

OPRAH & DEEPAK'S 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE – Perfect Health • Newsletter
Welcome to the first edition of our 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ Mandala Newsletter! Thank you for choosing to be one of over half a million people from around the world that took the Perfect Health journey.
May you feel strength and community in your daily meditation practice.
Namasté,
The 21-Day Meditation Challenge Team
Keep your meditation practice alive - download Perfect Health
Support is available for your meditation practice. Access tips, tools, and information for your life-long journey.




Our global community gathers during each 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ offering each other support, encouragement and wisdom. Meet four of our Perfect Health participants in our new Meditators' Spotlight.


Ellie Mozhentiy
Ellie Mozhentiy
Washington DC, United States
21DMC: How has the 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ experience changed your life?
Ellie: The 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ has changed my life. I see the world differently...The meditation just centers me, and heightens my awareness and senses. I am living love each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wоuld уou mіnd ѕtаting which blog рlаtfοrm
you're working with? I'm ρlanning to start mу
own blοg soon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm lookіng
for somethіng cοmpletеly unіque.
Ρ.Ѕ Apologiеs for gettіng off-topіс but I had to ask!


My wеblοg :: link building

BLESSYOURHEARTS INSPIRATION BY RON ALEXANDER said...

Google Yahoo ? Blogspot.com
Good Luck!