Sunday, January 6, 2013

Truth is NO PROBLEM (Relax and watch Wisdom come)

                                                 No Problem Meditation and Conscious Dying

Ra Divakar: "I used to want to really understand what's the truth, because from the first time I took acid, when I was 16, I've felt intuitively, that the truth is shot through everything. That is what motivated me to practice and now I can see it's the sense of the cyclical nature of life, of samsara whether rounds of birth and death, or the birth and death of the sense of self over and over, going nowhere--living fully awake in that understanding. These words tend to use the mind too much, but LIVING from that, in a moment when the heart is really pure and things are just as they are, there is really NO PROBLEM. And see--if we watch wisdom comes. That's so amazing, so amazing. Because it is not us making it." Carol Wilson Vipassana-trained Meditator and Teacher at Insight Meditation in Barre, Mass

Death is not the opposite of life. Life has no opposite. The opposite of death is birth. Life is eternal.


Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to "die before you die" --- and find that there is no death.

= The Wisdom of Eckhart Tolle =


"...when the heart is really pure and things are just as they are..."  Carol Wilson
This quote is important for me, as last year, I thought I was going to die, and meditating one day, a Timeless, Mindless Reality came to me which was blissful "emptiness, Nirvana, or Heaven on Earth, whatever, it took away alot of my fear of dying and Know Live is Eternal in Reality! ron

Angie Pennington Yes, indeed, Ron, when consciously in the "dying process", we are opened so widely to All-Pervasive Love : the sole reality!
I remember the overwhelming Gratitude I felt for the week consciously leading to my experience of passing from this body..., and the journey through The Light ... and one is never the same after this... Amazing to return in the same body, yet forever changed...
And Love Is All !

Angie Pennington, Have you read Dannion Brinkley's books about near death? Here is a message I sent him on fb: Hey Dannion, I met you in a workshop in Sacramento well-attended, but I came up to meet you and felt like a Brother. I had a Timeless, mindless experience meditating at a time I thought I was dying recently and it was blissful. I am a vet. and the VA hospital saved my life last year (and my Father's in '82)). Since then, I have been volunteering with Veterans on Deck which is helping with a lot of vets in Charleston - therapeutic sailing, and helping Vets get jobs as deck and dock hands including a few becoming captains. However, after my experience, I would possibly like to volunteer for your organization helping vets. yours truly, Ron

No comments: