Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Gentle and Forgotten Art of Blessings


To bless, says Pierre, means to wish, unconditionally and from the deepest chamber of your heart,
unrestricted good for others and events.
To bless is to acknowledge the omnipresent, universal beauty hidden from material eyes;

    "Blessings are spiritual gifts to share with each other."
  • "We notice every breath is a miracle and every smile is a gift."    

  • Jeanne from Crone to the Bone commented: "What a great find, Capt. Ron! ...thanks for posting it; I will watch it again and again."
     
    Hi Ron,
    This is so beautiful. I will pass it on to my friends. Thank you so much.
    I hope that you are very well and that the silence of Vispassana brings you the loud and clear message of Oneness, Love, and Unity.
    Blessings, Phoebe



    When I started counting my blessings,

    my whole life turned around.

    Willie Nelson(gratefulness.org)


     
     

    No comments: