•  
    • Vicki Mowrey love it! 
    • Ra Divakar Are you here?

    • Vicki Mowrey Me Ra?
       
    • Ra Divakar All of you Vicki?
       
    • Vicki Mowrey Not sure how to answer you Ra..:) I'm here in USA..now. You?
       
    • Ra Divakar Or like me, part of you is in outer space?
    •  
    • Vicki Mowrey There might be a little bit of me on Jupiter.
    •  
    • Ra Divakar Oh, part of me is on Mars - I thought you might be from Venus?
    •  
    • Vicki Mowrey I'll have to consult with Swami Beyondananda on that...
    • Ra Divakar Or Ra ma Ding-along is a good space cadet consultant!
       
    • Vicki Mowrey I'll take your word for it Ra (nice name btw)
       
    • Ra Divakar Great first rate! Ra ma is my cousin! He and Swami Beyondananda are allies1
       
    • Vicki Mowrey Quite the family tree!
       
    • Vicki Mowrey Where are you Ra? (When you're not in outer space?0
       
    • Ra Divakar You ought to meet Beyondadrama to - nothing bothers him when swinging from the Bodhi Tree!
    •  
    • Ra Divakar No Melo in his drama either!
    •  
    • Vicki Mowrey hahahaha!
    • Divakar You will have befriend us - we like having it made in the shade of the Bodhi Tree!
      Vicki Mowrey Where exactly is your Bohdi Tree?
    • Ra Divakar Great Mystery - don't you love mysteries
    • Vicki Mowrey It depends!
    • Ra Divakar Well, certainly you can depend on the Swami Beyondananda & Swami Beyondadrama however watch out for the tricky Ra Ma!
    •  
    • Ra Divakar I thing Ra Ma Ding-along fell out of the treewhen his head was still soft - bless his heart!
      Vicki Mowrey Duly noted...;) Off to yoga in the park...have a lovely day, wherever you are.
    • Ra Divakar Oh, no mistake Vicki! don't forget to chop wood and carry water & then enjoy "yoga in the park".
    • Ra Divakar Like me this morning I woke up to walk into the sunrise only to find Ra Ma forgot to take out the trash and re-cycling - Beyondadrama is beyond all that unfortunately!
    •  Vicki Mowrey Oh...I thought life would be different on Mars.
    • Ra Divakar No, just my outta spacey self!