Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Your Free Will - Choice to complain or give thanks

A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances.
A complaining soul complains even in paradise.
 
                                                                        Baha'u'llah (blessyourheart.blogspot.com)

Photo: Recognizing that you always have a choice means you can no longer blame anyone or anything. Gabriella Kortsch
Recognizing that you always have a choice means you can no longer blame anyone or anything. Gabriella Kortsch
"Look Inside" and be thankful!
 
     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I hope you don't mind but I decided to submit your website: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6753132045433310331&postID=4452400220853685135 to my internet directory. I used, "Blogger: BlessOurHearts" as your web site headline. I hope this is okay with you. In the event that you'd like me to change
the title or remove it completely, e-mail me at bufordevers@web.
de. Appreciate it.

Also visit my webpage - driveway series