Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blessing Continuously Brings Meaning and Rest

In the continuous flow of blessing
our heart finds meaning and rest.
David Steindl-Rast
A Listening Heart(gratefulness.org)
 
 
 Ah, don't you feel more relaxed already?
 
Photo
Ron: I wonder if one lets go of their own negativity, then the "enemy" becomes a friend?
William Mcelveen Maybe keep the people and get rid of the negitive thoughts. Just re-thinking. First day of reading Byron Katie:)
 
  • William Mcelveen I didnt see your quote top of the post till just now. We said basicly the same thing. Cool. I'm starting to get it. The Work is beginning.
     
  •  Yes, William Mcelveen - ask 4 questions and do the turnaround - hard to do sometimes!
     
  •  Also, it helps to use the Ho'oponopono Prayer - I apologize (Unity correct), PLease forgive me, thank you, I love you. The perfect Oneness Prayer since in Reality, there is no one out there.
     

  •  
    STAY CONNECTED : (Love Heals)
    Stay connected to the love within by giving love always.
     Sometimes that means getting away from those who are takers.
     
    Blessing = "Giving Love" 
     
     

    No comments: