Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What does it mean to be a Wisdom Warrior Spiritual Activist? Passionate Purpose!

 

I like this definition by Eve the best. Also, the fact that I have already been disinherited for my liberal progressive stance, I have nothing else to lose. Nor, this late in life, do I have anything else to prove. My "internal moral engine" is motivated by seeing the injustice to people of color growing up in the aparthied South. I was brought up learning a revision of history and a subtle prejudice by my parents and other elders. I saw
PASSIONATE PURPOSE?
Two evens in my life I think led to my passion. One, growing up in aparthied South, and observing the outright racism morph into systemic racism all over the country. Number 2 was my Brother being killed in Nam.


































No comments: