Friday, April 6, 2018

Taking Back Your Power

View in Browser
21-Day Meditation Experience
Day 18 – Taking Back Your Power

Every day, our lives are shaped by forces we may not even realize are part of us.

Some of the most prevalent themes that get reinforced in society are: winner and loser, lovable and unlovable, victim and perpetrator, beautiful and ugly, powerful and powerless. When you put yourself in one of these mental boxes, you lose the power to shape your own story.

Today’s meditation is about taking back the power to create your own life story, and to speak and act according to your own truth.

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Vratam Ahum
I am the wisdom that embraces life.
Our centering thought for today is:
I define myself by choosing who I want to be.

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.” – Coco Chanel
When you use your personality in alignment with your soul, you are in your power. Your purpose is in alignment with your soul's calling, you are in your power.


ONE THING, WHEN WE OWN POWER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF TRANSFORMATION. TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, STAYING AWARE, KNOWING YOUR WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. IN EVERY MOMENT WE HAVE A CHOICE. WE EMBRACE OUR POWER OR GIVE IT UP.
CENTERING THOUGHT
I define myself by choosing who I want to be.

SANSKRIT MANTRA
Vratam Ahum
I am the wisdom that embraces life
(I AM THE CONSCIOUSNESS THAT KNOWS ITSELF IN AN UNLIMITED WAY)



No comments: