Sunday, April 8, 2018

Living Life with Love

Day 19 – Living Life with Love

In today’s meditation, we learn about the transformative power of love.

Love is the essence of the true self. If you can act from a space of love, you bypass the judgments and burdens of the ego. (The ego is not an enemy, see below). So expressing compassion, forgiveness, kindness, and a sense of purpose comes easily.

Love expresses itself with tenderness, but it also provides great inner strength.

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Aham Prema
I am love.
Our centering thought for today is:
I find myself in a world created by love.

“This world is in deep trouble, but it can be swiftly healed by the balm of love.” – Rumi

IN LOVE WITH THE MYSTERY, Rapture, reverence and grace. All creation comes from love. 
Energy released into the world will be reciprocated in kind. 
Love lightens our heart. transforms our spirit.
A life lived in love is the more realistic life there is...
I find myself living in a world created by love.

Aham Prema
I am love. Love is my essential nature.

No comments: