Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Learn to love all of you, even your shadows!


"I must learn to love the fool in me -- the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and
loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt,
promises and breaks promises, laughs and c...
ries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." ~ Theodore Rubin

Ron: Wholeness means all of us including the shadows.
Valerie Stiehl: ALSO, WHOLENESS MEANS ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR ABILITY TO CHANGE SOME OF THOSE PARTS WHICH NO LONGER RESONATE WITH YOU. BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO ALL OUR PARTS...


Photo: "I must learn to love the fool in me -- the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and
loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt,
promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." ~ Theodore Rubin

 

No comments: