Thursday, August 21, 2014

Every Thought affects the World







Photo: Think love, think peace, think harmony!


 
Ron Alexander It all starts within, Rev. Richard Kent Matthews, the Universe is also within, we are ONE and the only real time is NOW!
 
 
Richard Kent Matthews We do indeed create our own experience of the universe. It is how we move through the world that has the effect, not the thought, per se. Yes, the thought moves US, but the movement is what moves the world. We can sit in our room, thinking all day. Bu...See More
 

 
Ron Alexander Perfectly said, thanks Rev. Richard Kent Matthews


  •  
    Richard Kent Matthews I suggest all this because so many in the New Age/New Thought/Progressive Spirituality crowd think that thinking in and of itself is the power. It is only the instigator of the the power. The real power is in stirring up the energy by moving around a little.
  •  

  • Ron Alexander RevRichard Kent Matthews You have to admit, we need an "instigator" to start with - take a look at who sent me this poster Uplift Connect is a community organization taking vast action! Personally, I have to carefully monitor my thoughts all the time like NOW!

    Richard Kent Matthews I never monitor my thoughts. They come, I observe them, let them pass, and think anew. But they do not scare me or cause me to think I'm being 'negative.' Freedom is not letting anyone else tell you how or what or when to think. You cannot always be physically free, but unless you're drugged, your mind is still your own. Even the God can't invade that privacy.

     

     

    No comments: