Thursday, March 20, 2014

Love is transforming my life today

Right now I feel a flow of Energy, Light, and Love filling my entire being. I KNOW I am one with an infinite Presence that fills my life with peace, harmony and joy. I let go of all negative beliefs and affirm that Love is transforming my life today. Ernest Holmes
The God of love and peace shall be with you.---IICorinthians13:11
 
 
 
Ron Alexander I KNOW I am one with an infinite Presence
 
 
Buffy Per Sempre Beautiful Ron♡
Ron Alexander This is my good night post - sweet dreams!

 
Mountain Dove So true and beautiful...

 

 
Vilma D. López Yes... LoVe !!! So so beautiful... ♡

 
Rodolfos Eleftheriadis LOVE UNITES IN ONE!!!
 

 
Ra Divakar YES, POWER of ONE LOVE1
 

 
Jeannie Mitchell Bless you dear 



 
Susan Boles Ahhhhha! Love you all.

 
Vedvyas Malik ·
Very noble spiritual thought. The whole universe is holy and all holiness is love .

 
Cheryl Lynn beautiful ... thank you ... sending love right back at ya ... have a fabulous friday

 
Effie Aghili Such a beautiful and blissful affirmation

 
Daniela Von Känel Spaniol ·
yes

No comments: