Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Accept in the Moment for Shift

     
 
Photo: I always smile when I read this- it is a truth I don't always hold in my consciousness fully. When I am craving and grasping, desperately attached to making things differently than they are, I want to "pretend" to accept what is in the hopes that they will change in the direction I have in mind. lol The truth is, things change all of the time. All that my grasping gets me is a momentarily fixated inner state. If I can relax my grip & hold more lightly even my inner desperation, the change flows & I unfold with it. ~Oriah (Photo from http://www.flickr.com/photos/jay_que/)

Ron Alexander Yes, during my guitar lesson, I was feeling nauseous and hopeless and wanting to leave, when I decided just to stick with it and the shift occurred thankfully
!
 



No comments: