Monday, March 24, 2014

And finally know that you are on the right path(Polar Bear encounter)

And finally know that you are on the right path and there are many reasons to be hopeful.

Three things to know tonight: Know you’ve done your best. You may want do better tomorrow but for tonight, let go of any self-recriminations and rest. Know that your dreams are important and reflect your purpose and your calling. You may want to take deliberate steps towards them tomorrow but for tonight, let go of planning and rest. And finally know that you are on the right path and there are many reasons to be hopeful. You can pick up where you left off tomorrow but for tonight push your worries aside and just rest.

I had quite a comforting dream last night. I was skiing (I had the only slalom single ski though) with a group in beautiful pure white snow. One "alpha" male (looked familiar) took off first and swiftly pulled ahead. I was thankful as I was... not sure of the destination. However, I badly wanted to catch up and was second to leave in front of mostly female group. It was difficult windy terrain through canyons and to the side of a large mountain. I surprisingly passed by a gorgeous peaceful looking polar bear just as white as the snow. Then there was a log cabin with colorfully dressed friendly Native Americans. When I got to the destination, I was surprised that I was first one there. Then the leader appeared and I told him I was surprised to have passed him. He disagreed and said he had passed me. Whatever, the answer appeared that it was a win-win journey with no competition, that the Beauty was in the journey itself? Any other interpretations?
 
 
 
Hold steady on the path you have chosen. Keep your focus.
-Polar Bear

If Polar Bear has come across into your path;

Polar Bear is reminding you how enormously strong and full of courage you are. He has come to help you stand up to your current challenges in life, no matter how intimidating they are. You will never be overwhelmed. Polar Bear also reminds you that you can thrive in environments that may be hostile to others.
Alternatively Polar Bear may be here to guide you between the living world and the spirit world and show you how to easily move between them.

If Polar Bear is your Animal Totem;

You know how to use your own power. You are fierce and strong yet playful at the same time. You know how to pursue what you want deliberately and powerfully. You are not afraid to show aggressive behavior – however you use it for defensive purposes only rather than bullying your way through things. You are a good provider and you enjoy the responsibility of providing for others.

If Polar Bear has come into your Dream;

When Polar bear comes to you in a dream it signifies a reawakening within you. This aspect of yourself will defy adversity and reflect a fearlessness of never giving in to your problems. Alternatively Polar Bear may also reflect a person in your life that you can depend on to do the right thing. You have the ability to compromise nothing to negativity. Polar Bears in dreams are considered good omens.
Polar Bears in dreams often signify an improvement in your circumstances.
Alberta Mallory Simon Friends and family often come to me for dream interpretations , but I like your own interpretation of this one. I felt very serene and peaceful just reading it and that is Beauty.
 
Michael Mandel A slope less traveled

Lisa Jones To ski, takes balance if you ask me. Sounds to me like you have achieved balance in your life. Here is also a link to tell you about that wonderful Polar Bear in your dream and your tribe was there to greet you in your new found inner balance. Love it and thanks for sharing

Pamela Arrington You started in front of a large group of females hmmm? I'm thinking you are past the point in your life where you are guided by your hormones. I'm past that too. I spent a big part of my life where I had to search for 'the right one" and then I started searching for me. What was the polar bear about? The cabin with the indigenous peoples? You have really interesting dreams. Why did you only have one ski? That was interesting also.
Lisa Jones I just realized I forgot to give you the link for the polar bear http://spirit-animals.com/polar-bear/

spirit-animals.com
Every animals has significance in this world as well as something powerful to te...ach us. This page is all about the Polar Bear. Animal Messages and Totems
Lisa Jones I feel that the snow/winter has a significance also. Like a rites of passage kind of thing. You've reached the summit and that all is down hill from here. Learning through adversity!

Lisa Jones Snow is definitely a visual message from the Divine!
Thanks so much Alberta Mallory Simon, Michael Mandell, Lisa Jones and Pamela Arrington
. Interestingly, I was in a minfulness group today with the "alpha male" I think was represented. He and I have had several metaphysical arguments. Now, we are both in the same boat in the group, he used to be leader/teacher. He had to drop out for awhile., and now, there is a female teacher, who I think is better. However, he makes some remarks that sometimes appear in competition with me and the teacher. I confided in him the dream and even mentioned the "alpha male" bit and he agreed it was not about competition and was the journey itself just as important as reaching the destination.
Ron Alexander Love this Lisa Jones:
Hold steady on the path you have chosen. Keep your focus.
-Polar Bear
Pamela Arrington Cool. I didn't know that about Polar bears in dreams. I don't think I have ever dreamt of one. I'll have to start paying more attention to what I dream about. It's really interesting.
Ron Alexander Oh yea, Pamela Arrington, you hit it right on the head about gender differences - the other "alpha male" are around mostly females, and we have definitely butted heads, yet remained friends. I think this dream will help our association with women too. Did you read - "I am glad we have female leader/teacher in this mindfulness group now, and she is much better than either of us!

Ron Alexander Lisa Jones, yes I feel like the snow represented purity of thought, one of my goals...


 

 



 

No comments: