Sunday, January 26, 2014

What More Could One Ask? Ron Alexander

What More Could One Ask?
 
God's Love as me, through me.
 
God's Love as you,  through you.
 
God's Joy as me, through me.
 
God's Joy as you, through you.
 
God's Peace as me, through me.
 
God's Peace as you, through you.
 
What More Could One Ask?
 
                                                                                                              Ron Alexander
 
Peace Is Not a thing Ron...it says it all.
 
                                    Ron Alexander God's Love, Joy and Peace as us, through us!


Nancy Z.
My Unity of Sacramento service today - as was Ester Nicholson's last
week  - was laser-focused on the core issues I am working on now to
allow the Source to flow through me as me.
Limiting beliefs about
abilities and talent, confidence, and worthiness are false beliefs.
I know all good things are within myself and my reach already - that
God is my Source.

 

No comments: