Thursday, January 23, 2014

Can you own your magnificence?


I wonder how many people can really own their magnificence? I know it is hard for me.
Thanks Ra!
Remember your magnificence!
Ron Alexander Can you own your own magnificence. I am sending this to friends I think are magnificent, as I am not there yet! However, I am being helped like never before by Soul Recovery (FB)(Ester Nicholson) who gave a workshop at Unity and has a book by the same name. Soul Recovery.org (website)
P. S. Tom just wrote me that he was just finishing the book, and really loved it - Ron Alexander Great to hear Tom, I am now rereading it for 3rd time - first time breezed through it. Second time - read it more thoroughly and started journaling - stopped at step where you need prayer partner to share your mistakes with - haven't found one yet. Now at 3rd reading, I really read her intro for first time and this really led to question above about magnificence, as she wrote (after spilling the beans about her terrible addiction) - "My name is Ester, and I am a powerful, magnificent, whole, perfect and complete expression of Spirit. This has always been my true identity. And it is also yours." Wow, soon I would like to say that about myself, even though I haven't had a "terrible identity" - my problem is not enough self-worth!
Wayne Waller: An old girl friend made a pin she would wear saying "l love wonderful Wayne the magnificent!
Ron Alexander Hi Ester, This is Ron Alexander from Charleston. I took your workshop at Unity and had a private meeting with you the next day, shortened unfortunately. I have not been afflicted with an obvious addiction, however my soul has been wounded from a young age, when I was told I was not good enough, sorry, lazy, not worth anything, and would never be if I did not go to church, did not study hard, did not work very hard and not make a lot of money. I never got a steady prayer partner from your workshop. One I had for a couple of Sundays, had to start working at nights.
I am starting your amazing book for 3rd time, and for first time I am reading your intro. and have got it when I realized I could not say I was "magnificent", however, I think I can get there through your 12 key program. When I get to the part about needing a Spiritual partner or mentor, there is no one I can confess my many mistakes I made in my life. My friends who have been through the 12 steps are now through with them, for the same reason you were giving in the intro., and they will not listen to my suggestion they try the 12 keys. I am going to keep reading and pray for a prayer partner. I am a meditator and really an enthused by your description of "best place to meet God" or something like that. And now meditate and pray more. If you have any ideas where I can find a spiritual prayer partner for these 12 keys, please let me know.


 

No comments: