Thursday, January 30, 2014

Seeing the Divine Presence in All (best way to make friends)

Behold. how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. --Psalm 133:1

The best way to make friends is to realize that we meet Life in everyone. The God in us meets the God in others. Proclaiming the Divine Presence,  believing in It, we shall meet It. Love will find a perfect way. Our faith in the Divine Presence in others will overcome the fear of being misunderstood or hurt. If the mind is calm and serene, there will be less liability toward pain. Therefore, at all times we should be serene and poised.
Confidence and love alone cast out fear. The person without fear is the only truly whole person. It is ours to decide whether we shall live in fear or in faith. Let us decide to live in faith. Let us learn to practice faith until all fear disappears, until life ceases to be a funeral dirge and becomes a song of joy. To find peace in the midst of confusion, we must realize our center in pure Spirit. To reach this place of confidence and faith in the midst of doubt and uncertainty, we should consciously unite our thought with the Divine Mind.
I know that God is within me. I know that the Spirit within me is perfect. I enter into It's peace and secure in It's protection. The unerring judgment of Divine Intelligence directs my way. The Presence of Love uplifts me and light my like today.       Ernest Holmes                            

No comments: