Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kingdom of Heaven Within and Without - The Omni God!

If you believe what the Bible says, then your assessment of what it tells you is correct. However, I have studied it from childhood into old age and have learned that it is nothing more than a collection of stories for simple shepherds seek...ing to understand exactly what life is.

Yeshua clearly said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, not in some book written by men with controlling agendas. I choose to 'read the red' and listen to the wisdom that Christ, NOT PAUL, imparted. Too many have blindly listened to Paul's Gospel and not that of Yeshua.

As a result, we have all contributed to creating a world other than the Kingdom of Heaven. Live by the Beattitudes and you will be following the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anything other than these principles are fabrications of others who ‘believed’ what they were saying was true. Peace. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul-apostle-or-apostate



Photo: If you believe what the Bible says, then your assessment of what it tells you is correct. However, I have studied it from childhood into old age and have learned that it is nothing more than a collection of stories for simple shepherds seeking to understand exactly what life is.

Yeshua clearly said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, not in some book written by men with controlling agendas. I choose to 'read the red' and listen to the wisdom that Christ, NOT PAUL, imparted. Too many have blindly listened to Paul's Gospel and not that of Yeshua.

As a result, we have all contributed to creating a world other than the Kingdom of Heaven. Live by the Beattitudes and you will be following the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anything other than these principles are fabrications of others who ‘believed’ what they were saying was true. Peace. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul-apostle-or-apostate









 
Ron Alexander the Omni God Richard Kent Matthews - Omniescient (All Knowing) Omnipresent (every where) and Omnipotent (all Powerful)! And that means IT is in us, through us as individuations!
 

Richard Kent Matthews Where are all the omni's in the Bible, Ron? Do they appear anywhere or is it a good guess by interpreters?
 

Dean A. Banks They are NOT in the Bible because they were redacted. God is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent and omniparient. All knowing, ever present, all powerful and all creative.
Ron Alexander Don't claim to be a Bible expert Rev., however I can say it is an INNER KNOWING more and more - not just a belief!

Richard Kent Matthews And DAB: Jesus made it clear he was not come to destroy The Law but to fulfill it. And the Law plus Prophets are clear that the Kingdom will start at the Temple. It's all quite physical. Jesus did pray to his Heavenly Father, but for help to establish ...See More

 

Richard Kent Matthews Yes, Ron, it is an inner awareness. But better to find it apart from the Bible. Too many restrictions in that book. h

 
Ron Alexander Love this DIALOGUE - let's avoid the dissing and cussing thanks!
Ron Alexander Agree mystically!

Richard Kent Matthews Who's dissing?

Ron Alexander No dissing that is what I am happy about - luv dialogue
 

 

 
 
 


Dean A. Banks Yeshua was not confused; he was quoting scripture: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? why are you so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? Psalm 22:1, King James 2000 Bible.
ard Kent Matthews That's the first time I've ever heard that view of it. Wow. I will have to do a little more digging. And if it turns out to be right, then once again, an editing has been done.
 
Dean A. Banks @Richard: The Psalm turns out pretty good!

  • 1My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
    Why are you so far from saving me,
    so far from my cries of anguish?
    2My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
    by night, but I find no rest.b
    3Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
    you are the one Israel praises.c
    4In you our ancestors put their trust;
    they trusted and you delivered them.
    5To you they cried out and were saved;
    in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
    6But I am a worm and not a man,
    scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
    7All who see me mock me;
    they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
    8“He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
    “let the Lord rescue him.
    Let him deliver him,
    since he delights in him.”
    9Yet you brought me out of the womb;
    you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
    10From birth I was cast on you;
    from my mother’s womb you have been my God.
    11Do not be far from me,
    for trouble is near
    and there is no one to help.
    12Many bulls surround me;
    strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
    13Roaring lions that tear their prey
    open their mouths wide against me.
    14I am poured out like water,
    and all my bones are out of joint.
    My heart has turned to wax;
    it has melted within me.
    15My mouthd is dried up like a potsherd,
    and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
    you lay me in the dust of death.
    16Dogs surround me,
    a pack of villains encircles me;
    they piercee my hands and my feet.
    17All my bones are on display;
    people stare and gloat over me.
    18They divide my clothes among them
    and cast lots for my garment.
    19But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
    You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
    20Deliver me from the sword,
    my precious life from the power of the dogs.
    21Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
    save me from the horns of the wild oxen.
    22I will declare your name to my people;
    in the assembly I will praise you.
    23You who fear the Lord, praise him!
    All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
    Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
    24For he has not despised or scorned
    the suffering of the afflicted one;
    he has not hidden his face from him
    but has listened to his cry for help.
    25From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
    before those who fear youf I will fulfill my vows.
    26The poor will eat and be satisfied;
    those who seek the Lord will praise him—
    may your hearts live forever!
    27All the ends of the earth
    will remember and turn to the Lord,
    and all the families of the nations
    will bow down before him,
    28for dominion belongs to the Lord
    and he rules over the nations.
    29All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
    all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
    those who cannot keep themselves alive.
    30Posterity will serve him;
    future generations will be told about the Lord.
    31They will proclaim his righteousness,
    declaring to a people yet unborn:
    He has done it!
    Dean A. Banks He has done it!
     
    Richard Kent Matthews Well, there ya go, then. And yes, many scholars say it is a ref to Psalms. But again, it was probably put into his mouth by the biographers. Like most everything else.

    Dean A. Banks Could be, Richard. However, the truth in the resolution rings true in my heart. Peace, and thank you for your contributions to this thread. It's always good to have intelligent discussion. Peace.Richard Kent Matthews Later...

    Ron Alexander Forgive them, for they know not what they do! One of my fav. phrases by Jesus - can apply it to many in my life and to myself especially!

    Richard Kent Matthews Now, fun thing about THAT passage. If Yeshua told his Dad to forgive, then Dad forgave. However, the Church continued to kill the Jews for centuries after the whole Resurrection thing, forgetting that it was actually the Romans who did the dirty work. Not good at practicing what Christ preached, eh? In fact, without the death of the Master, there would have been no Resurrection, no Second Coming, no Christianity. The Church should hold the Jews up as heroes. As well as the Roman authorities.

    Dean A. Banks Great analysis, Richard...and spot on!
    Ron Alexander Agree wholeheartedly Rev. Richard Kent Matthews and the fun continues!
     




     
    Richard Kent Matthews I added to it while you were commenting...
     In fact, Hitler engaged the Church to help him hunt down Jews in Germany, Austria and Poland. Wow
    Richard Kent Matthews But back to forgiveness....
     

    Dean A. Banks Hitler took things literally, much like the Tea Party!
    Richard Kent Matthews DAB: I know you mean well, but that whole poking thing kinda unnerves me. So, thanks, but.... Sorry.

     

    Dean A. Banks Just saying thanx...that's what it is for...
     
    Richard Kent Matthews Really? I did not know that. Thanx back
    Dean A. Banks Well, it's for other things as well...like suggesting friendships, et. al.
     

    Richard Kent Matthews But you must admit, when it reads 'Someone poked you,' it sounds kinda nasty....
    Dean A. Banks I get poked all day long and I am no worse for it!

    Ron Alexander depends on where one gets poked or imagines it lol!
     

  •  



  • Dean A. Banks As long as you aren't violated, you ole salty dog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOj3kJKy-_U


    Magico pezzo dei Procol Harum

  • Rob Jackson The kingdom of God (the natural world - universe) is within you, and all around you. You are a part of it, as it is a part of you, there are no distinctions. Split a piece of wood and there I am, lift a stone and you will find me. The kingdom of God is upon us, as it always has been. Just as we've never Left the garden of Eden, we've only cut it down and paved it over. It's hard to see the Kingdom through the scripture. I bet the Good Cap'n has seen the Kingdom many times alone , out at sea.
  •  
  •  
    Jeannette Jeannie Malbrough All the great masters are worth listening to, Yeshua tells us this even today.
     

  • Dean A. Banks Anastazia: When you have the opportunity to grow and expand into an awareness of Divine truth and you retreat into the security of your belief system, it reveals that you are acting like a child who fears to grow up. When you blindly quote scriptures from holy books without knowing from whence they came as if they are the final authority on life, you reveal just how rigid and unyielding your belief system is and how comfortable you are in keeping them as a security blanket. When you resist and fight that which is sharing Divine love with you because you value your beliefs more than the truth, you reveal just how much your ego is in control and NOT the Spirit of God. Your rigid stance and unyielding behavior of your belief system is the hallmark of a child on the brink of throwing a tantrum in order to get its way. This is your opportunity to grow up and expand into the awareness of your inner divinity and allow the Spirit of God to work through you with Divine love. As long as you constrict that flow with dogma, doctrine and unmovable opinions you are NOT allowing the Divine to share Divine love through you. Let go of your erroneous beliefs based on the observations of shepherds and supposed holy men from thousands of years ago. What they experienced does not apply to you or anyone. What matters right now is your ability to love yourself and others by sharing Divine love. If you believe anything else than this, then you have doomed yourself to living in separation from Divine love due to your stubbornness in NOT learning the truth and the clinging to your erroneous beliefs. Be ye open to the flow of Divine love everlasting.
     


  • Richard Kent Matthews The Kingdom of God. Hmmm. How about the Democratic Republic of God? What, no takers? Thought not. Christians, if honest, will admit that their Bible teaches God is a dictator, not a president or prime minister. He rules with an iron rod. No democracy in heaven. So, DRG, anyone?

  • Richard Kent Matthews JJM: Right. My favorite words are from the Buddha who said, paraphrased, that Don't believe something simply because you hear it from a great teacher, or read it in a great scroll, or even if I say it. Believe it only if it resonates with you at a deep level. And then, go, do no harm, help where you can. Seems sound to me, but not enough for some folks. They need a lot more indoctrination!!

    Evelyn Leonard Wright What an interesting thread of conversation! discourses such as these do much to allow folks to share their truth which helps those who are looking for that little clue, that little hint as to what may be next on their spiritual path. Much research has been done on the life and times of Yeshua and of his disciples. There are pure and pristine esoteric manuscripts dating back to that time which are now being brought to public awareness for today's world...because it is time...time for the Truth of the Christos to be made known. Walk in Peace, blessings...

    Richard Kent Matthews What I like about the term 'christos' is, it means 'anointed' and Yeshua assured us that we are all anointed as well. Just a matter of recognizing it.
    Ron Alexander Well, thanks Evelyn Leonard Wright, yes no dissing and cussing (discussing) and only one "poke" that I know of lol! I just got on line and you read those last few before I did...I want to thank Rev. Richard Kent Matthews, Dr. Dean A. Banks and Chief Rob Jackson and Jeannette Jeannie Malbrough for this amazing 50 plus comments!

    Jeannette Jeannie Malbrough The kingdom of God is within all of us. its your soul, and resides in your heart. EVERYONE has a soul. God does not love any person or a people more than another. Every breath we take, every move we make God is with us. And loving us beyond measure. Regardless of the choices we make.
     
    Evelyn Leonard Wright The Christos is yes, a title of sorts, from the Greek, meaning the Anointed One--and yes, we may all become the Anointed. That is the promise of Yeshua...and of the Magdalen. But perhaps, not just a matter of recognizing it...but of realizing and ascending to that anointing. There was something in the New Testament, I believe, about casting pearls before swine and many are called, but few are chosen...and the chosen have a monumental responsibility to live the Truth of the Christos, the Truth that Yeshua embodied.
    aRon Alexander Yep, thanks for the nice summary Jeannette Jeannie Malbrough and Evelyn Leonard Wright!
    a few

  • Ron Alexander Nancy Z: My Unity of Sacramento service today - as was Ester Nicholson's last
    week - was laser-focused on the core issues I am working on now to
    allow the Source to flow through me as me. Limiting beliefs about
    abilities and talent, confidence, and worthiness are false beliefs.
    I know all good things are within myself and my reach already - that
    God is my Source.











  •  
     
     




    

    No comments: