Friday, July 19, 2013

Things that bother you have power over you

Photo: Whatever is bothering you has power over you

Misplacing a title is not life or death, the loss has me losing sleep - time to let it go!

Bunni Vaughan Healy I am extremely grateful that I am not easily bothered anymore and when I do get annoyed I'm usually over it in minutes.
Ron Alexander What is your secret Bunni Vaughan Healy?
Bunni Vaughan Healy In a nutshell: Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. (and practice, practice, practice.)
 I mean, it's all going to be fine, right? And if not, it's going to be the way it is... so why fight? I have gotten pretty good at staying in the now and that does the trick most of the time.

Yes, PEACE NOW, thanks Bunni!

Evelyn Leonard Wright hehehe! although I do believe that there are some things that are to be more seriously contemplated upon than others...it's that old ten year rule...you know the one that I speak of? "if this is going to matter in ten years, then it is important. Otherwise, just let it go".
 
 Thanks Evelyn Leonard Wright - all the ammo I can get to get this compulsive thinking out of my head - Where is that title - here, there, anywhere, on the desk, in that pile of papers here, in that pile of papers there, in the boat, in this drawer, in that drawer, in those files, in these files ??????
PEACE NOW!
 
 




No comments: