Saturday, July 27, 2013

Prayer - an act of Love

 
Prayer is an act of love, words are not needed. Even if sickness distracts thoughts, all that is needed is the will to love.
 
St. Teresa of Avila(gratefulness.org)
The Way of Perfection

PROFOUND: Even if sickness distracts thoughts, all that is needed is the will to love.

This prayer was just what I needed to read this AM, I was with some haters yesterday (want Obama dead), and did not know how to respond, and was thinking of giving up a wonderful opportunity just not to be around these people. However, I will not let them "rob me of my joy" so I "will to love" them
anyway!

 
 


2 comments:

Jeanne P. said...

Hooray! Do not allow them to remove you by default. Love them!

Jeanne P. said...

Hooray! Do not allow them to remove you by default. Love them!