Wednesday, July 3, 2013

easels - My Newest Creations


Linda Raenelle Mahoney Very nice..
 
Ron Alexander Thanks Linda, I am having a good time with Easel Creations - fun to paint them the colors an artist may use

Linda Raenelle Mahoney Have you sold many?

  • Ben Merkel i need one to hold my flatscreen
     
  • Ron Alexander Oh, Linda Raenelle Mahoney, I did sell one during my Estate Sale, and a Folk Artist Gallery wants to use them to display their colorful art (I want to show them to other art galleries also). Ben Merkel, are you serious? I am coming down to Charleston t...See More

    Linda Raenelle Mahoney That's fantastic, Ron!

    Ron Alexander Oh, the one I sold had more burgundy and less light colors on it. I plan to beeswax some and my next one, I plan to paint yellow (tomorrow)!

  • Kristin Mahoney Awesome!!!
  • Robyn Summers-Shelley ah'aaaa luv them Ron, i want one, lol...............
  • Ron Alexander What a compliment Robyn Summers-Shelley, thank you, however' shipping them to the Land of. Oz would really be prohibitive. They do look kinda Land on Ozish lol

  •  
    Wayne Waller I like the flatscreen idea
     
  • Ron Alexander Have a very happy 4th of July weekend! Going to be painting another easel this afternoon - lots of yellow or maybe red white and blue for the holiday - it will not be within the lines though Evelyn Leonard Wright!

     

     
     

     
    Photo: Visit us at www.wisdomquotesandstories.com
     
     And have fun not worrying about staying within the lines:-)Ron
     
     


     
     
     

    No comments: