Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Great Combo of Healing for me

Photo: I´m NOT afraid!
 
Ron Alexander Very thoughtful post from a former sailor on the magical Land of Oz - Robyn Summers-Shelley. As I have gotten my health back, I am getting my sea legs back. I am so grateful!
 
  • Robyn Summers-Shelley sail on silver boy, your time has come to shine, all your dreams are on there way..............bon voyage captain..............
     

  • Ron Alexander I really like this combination of Native American art and nautical, as I had a difficult decision - buy a boat or go to the Navajo Nation for a healing time out there. Wishfully, I would do both, for Native Healing has been very powerful for me.
     

    Robyn Summers-Shelley WOW, how amazing, i must have caught a whisper on the wind my friend. I have so much respect for the American Native Indian. One of my best friends, who lives on a farm up the road from me is from Wisconsin, she has native American Indian in her. We help each other out with our animals, i have Angora goats and Miniature Horses, Charlie has Alpacas..............
     

    Ron Alexander Her name is "Charlie''? Great, my best friend's name is Charlie - different genders though - Angora goats, Miniature Horses, Alpacas - oh my! Sounds like fun!
     
    Photo: <3  Wishing YOU Peace and Love  <3

    No comments: