Saturday, July 13, 2013

Eat, Pray and Love Revisited (God's Love is within me as me)

God's Love is within me as me. Eat, Pray and Love - just watched it again. Love Italy, India, and Bali:-)
God's Love is within me as me - renewed mantra helps me smile all over - God's Love is within me as me!
Also enjoyed ''The sweetness of doing nothing.'' (Italian phrase) reminds me of ''Need do nothing." Be a human being not a human doing as Americans are described in Italy in that movie.
God's Love is within me as me. Going to sleep ''smiling all over even in my liver.'' ( Lovable Ketut in Bali - I met wonderful helpers like he and Wayan when there). Sweet smiling dreams All - God's Love within you as me!
 
 
 

Pat Hoagland I LOVE THAT MOVIE.......
 

Ron Alexander Yes, Pat Pat Hoagland, I am really glad I watched it again until that nightclub scene in Bali! That kind of behavior is very disrespectful of the Culture there - speaking of ''real pleasure'', as they talked about in Italy, the rituals, ceremonies, plays, and dancing in Bali are all Spiritually based and much more fulfilling than drinking and carousing in a bar!
 


  • Pat Hoagland OH RON, I FEEL YOU ON THAT....I HAVE WATCHED IT AT LEAST 10 TIMES. IT WILL FOREVER BE IN MY TOP 10 PICKS, I LOVE...LOVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IF FILLS MY DEEP HEART.

  • Wayan and Tutti
  • Ketut is one of my fav. characters. I met a healer (and his wife and children and his father) with a very similar inspirational personality in Bali. for Pat Hoagland especially!


  • Ra Divakar Ketut with big almost toothless smile: YOU YOU YOU YOU from New YORK, OH YEA YOU!
    Pat Hoagland YES!!!!!! KETUT, FEELING HIS GIFT....WHAT AN INSPIRATION WITHIN. THANX RON FOR SHARING.
     


    Ron Alexander Yes, Pat Hoagland - he gave her directions to meditate smiling "all over - your whole face and liver too." And she did just that...it was great - REAL JOY!
     
    

    I liked this character too, he told her, in many ways, to forgive herself, and finally when saying good bye to "Hey sandwich, learn to love again."

    Pat Hoagland YES, HIS WAS HEARTFELT, ESPECIALLY AFTER KNOWING HIS STORY. I LOVED HIM CALLING HER, "GROCERIES".... GIGGLE.
     
    Ron Alexander Oh, "groceries" but didn't he call her "sandwich" a couple of times too Pat Hoagland?
     Jeanne P. said...
    Yes, "Groceries", Ronnie! Not "Sandwich" ...
    Jeanne P. said...
    He called to her "Learn to trust love again" ... a good wish for all who heard!
     

    Ron Alexander Thanks Ra Jeanne P. and Pat Pat Hoagland, the Texan said ''learn to TRUST in love again.'' Big difference huh?

    Pat Hoagland AWWWW RA, ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS.........
     YES RON, A BIGGGGG DIFFERENCE.........

     


  •  
     
    


  • 4 comments:

    Jeanne P. said...

    Yes, "Groceries", Ronnie! Not "Sandwich" ...

    Jeanne P. said...

    He called to her "Learn to trust love again" ... a good wish for all who heard!

    Jeanne P. said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Jeanne P. said...

    ...and...Egg-Plant-Love is the alternate title... (inside joke)!!!