Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stars Shine More Beauty and Joy

"Dwell on the beauty of life.
Watch the stars,
and see yourself running with them."
~ Marcus Aurelius ✰`•‿✫˚¯`☆Artist~Maxine Noel star dust
 
 
Photo: "Dwell on the beauty of life. 
Watch the stars, 
and see yourself running with them." 
~ Marcus Aurelius ✰`•‿✫˚¯`☆Artis~Maxine Noel star dust
 
Stars shine through the darkness bringing more light to the world. Ron Alexander

 
Ron Alexander “Give up suffering and start a joyous journey. If you want to enter into my temple then it has to be not celibacy but celebration, not a fast but a feast.” -- Osho
 
Jenny Bragg Dancing!
 

Ron Alexander “I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”
― Rabindranath Tagore
 

  • Jenny Bragg I Am a child and servant of the Universe.I walk in Joy.
  • No comments: