Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Have you the Happy Habit?


Being miserable is a habit. Being happy is a habit. The choice is yours . Tom Hopkins
 
Hope your ''habit is happyness'' most of the time anyway, after all we are human!

Photo: Being miserable is a habit. Being happy is a habit. The choice is yours <3 Tom Hopkins
Ron Alexander My gratitude this AM is that this post reminded me to be aware that I have the choice to be happy! And that everything is in Divine Order!
Jeeni Zucchini I doubt that I will ever be that kind of happy again! My happiness now is much calmer... and much less athletic.
Ron Alexander lol Jeeni Zucchini - and aren't you grateful for your equanimity! However, I do miss some of my athletic abilities, however I am revitalizing with my juicing, yoga an d 12 min. aerobics (now up to twice per day). I ended up with a Fusion Juicer (just added to Walmart's inventory) - a little higher than a Braggs but a lot nicer! It is really a big backorder on these juicers online. I have just finished juicing enough juice for the next two days - Kale (I have fallen in love with this leafy beautiful vegie), a little ginger (I learned the hard way to be careful with this one), broccoli, and lots of carrots. I really enjoy my mindfulness involved in juicing! Of course, in mindfulness, I enjoy about anything! Metta, my dear!

 

No comments: