Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nothing within me can separate me from the Love of God

What is important in life?
 
Sequence of events this beautiful morning.
 
Preparing for an estate sale (the best things in life are not things), I broke a handsome antique mirror
.
"Nothing within me can separate me from the Love of God." (my morning mantra)
 
Picking up chards, I cut my finger.
 
"Nothing within me can separate me from the Love of God."
(I am so grateful for this perfect mantra!)
 
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy and peace. --Galatians 5:22
Thank you Spirit!
 
 
 
J. sent "Sometimes in spite of it all, no matter how evolved we may think we are, life throws us a curve, one that we were not expecting, and in the end, it is not our self who saves us, but the love, kindness and understanding from another soul who has chosen to walk with us on this journey, for even just a little while, so that the burden can be lighter, another being who has agreed to remind us of who we really are, when the pain and tears have blinded us from that truth." ~Veronica Hay

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
    Dennis Waitley(gratefulness.org)
Photo: Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

Dennis Waitley(gratefulness.org)
Ron: I would rather be happy than right! (or both right and happy if possible lol)

Evelyn Leonard Wright 9:40pm May 30
Yep...I used to be a slicer and dicer, just to prove how correct I was...and truly hurt many folks...learned to just state my Truth and let it be...doesn't really matter if you win the argument or not...you just state your position and move forward...If the other person refuses to move forward and continues to argue with you, I'd take a good long look at that relationship and what it truly means to you...agreeing to disagree is an extremely sublime state to aspire to! ♥

No comments: